streams not available

Hi,

I am running PHP 4.3.4 both from the command line and apache. While phpinfo reports that I have the following streams avaiable:

Registered PHP Streams php, http, ftp, compress.zlib

stream functions are not:

$ ./php.exe -r "var_dump(stream_get_wrappers());"
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function: stream_get_wrappers() in Command line code on line 1

The main problem I have is enabling https and ftps streams. I have openssl installed--no problem there. But the streams are not registered.

I can't find any info on enabling stream support on Windows, and the docs suggest that it is tunred on by default.

What am I missing here?

Thanks,

Michael