From: Luis Moreira [mailto:lamoreira@bes.pt]
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 9:38 AM
To: php-windows@lists.php.net
Subject: Re:  DFD for website

I wasn't planning on contributing to this (very) large thread, but one thing
is to read that not all questions deserve an answer (like on the -good-
document that Ignatius pointed out), which I think is false, but respect as
an answer, and a very different thing is to insult someone because they ask
something that Mr.X allmighty is above answering. People must always
remember that they did not born with the knowledge-supreme that they old
today, and more than likely (and more than
once) they asked an "asinine question".

When questions are "off-topic", tell people that, tell them to post them on
a different place, in a polite manner.