Re: Compiling

Thanks a lot.

I´ve seen that all instructions in Zend refer to Linux based compilation, as
well as the source code available in php.net is in Linux file format. Will
it work in Windows ?

"Eric Colinet" <e.colinet@laposte.net> escreveu na mensagem
6.0.0.22.0.20031121150615.01acbe20@pop.laposte.net">news:6.0.0.22.0.20031121150615.01acbe20@pop.laposte.net...