Re: gallery

Hi, Tommy..

I have tried that program but it sitn working for me. No idea of what the
error is..
Bur what is happening is that I can add one catalogue of pictures and when I
try ti add another set of pictures, (uploading then= everything stalls =(

Have you tried scourgeforge-gallery? and in that case, have you encountererd
this kind of starnge behaviour?

Regards
Paul

20031109123608.9431.qmail@pb1.pair.com">news:20031109123608.9431.qmail@pb1.pair.com...