From: Svensson, B.A.T. (HKG) [mailto:B.A.T.Svensson@lumc.nl]
Sent: 05 November 2003 11:43
To: Francescofrancescomarsanbmgc
Cc: php-windows@lists.php.net
Subject: Re:  R: [PHP-WIN] best php editor?

Aha, I see your point, the windows update/refresh speed.
But that's a bottleneck most interpreted languages has.
A GUI written in VB is terrible for instance. But I
wasn't aware that Java generally was that "bad" to?

Anyhow, I agree that it is indeed annoying with a slow
editor, but my question was about what possible could
be the point with a fast editor?

In my opinion an editor just need to be sufficient fast,
in other words "not slow".

On Wed, 2003-11-05 at 12:29, Francesco wrote:
> I meant: try an editor written in Java. All applications I tried written
in
> Java were paintakingsly slow. And I know many editors are written with it.

> "B.A.T. Svensson"  ha scritto nel messaggio
> > I don't do development with Java, nor UltraEdit, so please enlighten me.
> >
> > On Wed, 2003-11-05 at 12:05, Francesco wrote:
> > > Try something written in Java, then you tell me...

the system manager.