prob in qmailadmin

Dear all,

I am trying to configure qmail.
I have installed qmail and also qmail admin.
I am using rh9, and my all setting are default settings.
But when read all manual qmailadmin, It's default executable
doesn't display the login screen for administration.
It is actually cgi script. And my httpd conf shows that it supports cgi.

I am stuck since no display is generated from executable of qadmin.

is there any solution?????