Re: problems installing php4

How can we help if you haven't told us anything?

Prolly this image gallery needs something more than just a GD library support as enabling it is a piece of cake

Paul Fritzsche wrote:

Hi,

I use windows xp with apache webserver 1.3.28

now, I want to use some sort of gallery program and found one using php.
so, now Ive been trying for 2 days to get the php to ork with no luck. Ive
read everything and reinstalled everything also..

Please help me...

rgds
Paul