RE: POST and GET form

This sounds stupid, but I've found it way wasier to read code one has
written with the _POST, _GET, _ETC arrays. Especially so when you haven't
looked in a file for a few months or so.

Yeah, it's a good habit.

-Dash

If you eat a live frog in the morning, nothing worse will happen to
either of you for the rest of the day.