Re: recommendations - php/mysql discussion board / forum

Croskerry, Dan wrote:

Hi List,

Can anyone recommend a good, free php/mysql discussion board / message board
/ forum, whatever you want to call it? I'm just looking for a simple one
that is easy to configure and even modify slightly. I know there are loads
out there but I just wanted to know if any of you like one in particular.

Thanks in advance,

_____

Dan

I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but phpbb2 is a powerful message board that we recommend to everyone on our campus. Check it out at:

http://www.phpbb.com

speeves
cws