Re: Register Globals

:)

when u r workin with regs on u catch ur form variables just like
$variable

but when u work with regs off ..... u need to catch ur variables with
$_POST[variable] or $_GET[variable]

ur scripts will run fine on ur machine with regs on n variables
$variable

but ofcourse when u transfer them to ur host .... which will have
regs off ......

im sure u can imagine the diseaster ...... or should i spell it out
.... ??????

better to avoid the fuss ..... afterwrds .... of changin all ur from
process pages .....
n listen to experience talkin pal .....

i didnt .... n i suffered :)

good luck .....

toby .....

 --- trystano@aol.com wrote: > Ok, thanks.

> Is that because on the hosting server that I transfer my scripts
> to, they have their own PHP.ini file that relates to all scripts
> that are run on that server?
>
> Tryst

 --- Trystano@aol.com wrote: > Just out of curiosity, if I was to
work with register_globals set