Re: Absolute and Relative directory

root@fatcuban.com (Skate) wrote in news:068201c35dd0$3fe5a060
$1400000a@fatcuban:

>> but I need relative directory, like require ("/lib/common/auth.inc");
>>

> try loosing the first /
>
> "lib/common/auth.inc";

Interesting thread since I also run into problems with relative vs.
absolute paths on IIS. My problem here is it has to run on a multihomed
server where many domains are served and each domain has its own subdir
below the designated 'root' dir.
Can't change it because domains are managed (and owned) by different users,
so I can't provide a global include dir (or each user could
modify/rename/kill modules of others).
I created a new article as of October 13, 2003 that's left unanswered.
Maybe my problem is more descriptive there.

- Michael