Re: Fast template engines

Wow... faster than Smarty?
you can test it against some PEAR based template engines (you can find them
in the HTML category)..... or TemplatePower....

Can we see some code? Is it a compile-based template engine (like Smarty)?
Or just a parse-based template engine?

3F894F13.4050306@centras.lt">news:3F894F13.4050306@centras.lt...