From: Victor Costa [mailto:victor_costa@hotmail.com]
Sent: 08 October 2003 18:07
To: php-windows@lists.php.net
Subject:  PDF library

Hi all,

I'm using the PDF library but I am only able to work with jpg images.  The
php website says that
I need to "add to my configure line the options --with-jpeg-dir[=DIR]
--with-png-dir[=DIR] --with-tiff-dir[=DIR]."  I am relatively new to php.
Can someone please give me some direction on how I can do this, or how I can

use tiffs, pngs and bmps with the PDF library.

This is my first time on this newsgroup.  Thanks for any help you can
provide.