Re: php - iis6 mail problems?

Hello,

On 10/07/2003 06:22 PM, Speeves wrote:
I have iis6 running on win2003 and have php 4.3.3 installed. I have had no problems with my install, except for mail() functions. I am not getting an error, but I am not connecting to the smtp server on the localhost...

Anyone else seeing this?

You probably need to authenticate and the mail() function does not support authentication.

In that case you may want to try this class that comes with a wrapper function named smtp_mail() that emulates the mail() function but lets you set the authentication credentials:

http://www.phpclasses.org/mimemessage

You also need this:

http://www.phpclasses.org/smtpclass

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos

Free ready to use OOP components written in PHP
http://www.phpclasses.org/