Re: 'extends' problem (Classes)

did you have your inheritance mixed up? (or maybe it was a typo)

if

> class Another extends Something {

then

> $obj2 = new Something;
> $obj2->setX(5);
> $obj2->setY(6);

would yield setY not found, because setY is not in Something.

Ie, both methods are available in "Another", only setX is in "Something".
(Something being the ancestor)

I know this could be just a typo, so if it is, then you might want to look
at how you require the file that has class Something in it.