XML->HTML using XSLT

Thanks - especially Ken - for all the help. My aim was to make the use of
my XML browser independent, so I tried to work with the XSLT extension but
without much succes. I used this code from the manual and changed the filenames,
but I get validation errors or nothing at all. I know the XML is working
without PHP so I don't get it. Anyone?

<?
// Allocate a new XSLT processor
$xh = xslt_create();

// Process the document
xslt_process($xh, "webdev.xml", "menus.xsl", "result.xml")
print "<pre>\n";
readfile("result.xml");
print "</pre>\n";

xslt_free($xh);