Connect to a FTP server in a IFRAME

Hey,

I need to connect to a ftp server in a IFRAME within a script. The only problem is that the url to loginto this account is ftp://username@domain.com:password@ftp.domain.com is there a way to get this account to login to the ftp server with the ftp function and have the normal ftp upload window in the iframe

thanks

Dean "The Insane Guy" Hayes
Mystical Web Designs
http://www.mystical-sector.com

<-- I design and i redesign but still i never designed true beauty like you -->