Matching arrays to build tables

Hi,

I have 3 dynamic arrays which is related data pulled from a mySQL database,
the first being day $days[],second being amount $amount[] and third being a
specific code $code[]. What I need to do is display a table with 1 to 15 in
the left hand column (days) but where the array $days[] contains an item I
need to add a column with the related data but add the values of amount if
there are two entries for a given day, something like the below.

$days[] = ('2', '2', '5');
$amount[] = ('150', '100', '90');
$code[] = ('LAC', 'LAC', 'NCA');

Day |Amt. | Code |
 1    |  0     |           |
 2    |  250 | LAC  |
 3    |  90   | NCA |
 4    |  0     |           |

etc. until 15!

Any help would be greatly appreciated my code is getting jumbled and
confusing :(.

Thanks