File Ext

Hey,

I need to be able to find out what the file ext is on all files within the dir i am reading. I am searched the php manual and i can not find anything that does this does anyone know of a way i can and print it out.

Thanks

Dean "The Insane Guy" Hayes Mystical Web Designs http://www.mystical-sector.com

<-- I design and i redesign but still i never designed true beauty like you -->