Testing Email Mpdules on Win2000

For testing email generating modules on Win2000, I presently need to be
online and send out emails to an external account address and verify that
with a mail client or webmail interface. On Linux, emails like
name@localhost could be used for testing which could be checked very fast
and without delays in waiting for emails to arrive.

I am working on Win2000 Professional with IIS 5.0 and SMPT. However, I use
Apache for server keeping the SMTP going (IIS has problems with setting
cookies and redirecting). Can I set up a somename@localhost email account
somehow to check the emails generated by php pages without having to go
online?

Thanks,
Arijit Chaudhuri