Slashdot:: PHP usage in the Enterprise - results

Hello,

We have published the results of the Enterprise PHP research on our website.

See the link to InterAKT and Zend survey, together with lots of insightful
comments, here:

http://developers.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/09/19/2133204&mode=thread&tid=126&tid=169

We would like to get a link to our survey from www.php.net - There is a link
to the Zend Survey, and our is a complementary one.

Whom should we contact? We've tried before and we've never been successful
:)

                Alexandru

--
Alexandru COSTIN