Re: Problem with $PHP_SELF and possibly some others

what file, the php.ini or the script im using?

From: "Anthony Saffer" <anthonysaffer@yahoo.com>
To: <php-windows@lists.php.net>
Subject: Re:  Problem with $PHP_SELF and possibly some others
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 15:07:13 -0700

I had the same problem.
For me, the solution was adding 'global $PHP_SELF' at the beginning of the
file and it suddenly started working.

Anthony

----- Original Message ----- From: "Luís Sousa" <piz_quicksalvador@hotmail.com> To: <php-windows@lists.php.net> Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2003 12:22 PM Subject: RE: Problem with $PHP_SELF and possibly some others