RE: Problem with $PHP_SELF and possibly some others

yeah, i can also run scripts, i stopped testing when that funtion didnt work tho so i dunno if i cant do any more funtions

From: "John Ellingsworth" <jellings@mail.med.upenn.edu>
To: Luís Sousa <piz_quicksalvador@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE:  Problem with $PHP_SELF and possibly some others
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 15:08:24 -0400

Can you view a plain-jane html page in the same directory?

Thanks,

John Ellingsworth
http://mail.med.upenn.edu/~jellings/

-----Original Message----- From: Luís Sousa [mailto:piz_quicksalvador@hotmail.com] Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2003 3:01 PM To: php-windows@lists.php.net Subject: Problem with $PHP_SELF and possibly some others

i just recently installed apache2 on my computer and then php4.3.3, so i could test my scripts (im learnin) and I think im missing something configuring php, i was trying out my scripts and this message came up:

Forbidden
variable: PHP_self in <b>C:/site/assignement5advanced.php</b> on line

i cant find anything related to php_self funtion on the php.net site, or at
least the search engine cant :P, someone has a clue on what it could be?