Re: Quick Question

This is a cross post spam! I have already replied to him once and told him
not to post this to a software list but I guess he just doesn't learn. This
is the e-mail that I sent him:

--------------
I just did a Google on them (now package2you.com) and ResellerRatings.com
(before they died) had many reviews of this company, many of them very bad.
People received broken items and the company sells 'As Is' so they could
return the items and pay a %15 restocking fee or just keep the broken stuff.
Some people tried to get a resolution  a dispute and never heard back from
the company. One guy placed 3 orders and only a mouse worked among
everything he purchased. If it were me, I would not even attempt to order
from them.
FYI, this sort of question does not belong on a software mail list. And what
s with putting your e-mail address up 5 times in the From: field? If I was
not such a trusting sole, I would go public and accuse you of spamming for
that company. But I am giving you the benefit of a doubt this time and only
sending this response to you.

Jim

So I guess I am no longer trusting and I am publicly accusing him of
spamming. To me it looks like he is connected in some way with this web site
 IMHO this web site should be avoided at all cost.

Sorry to use up precious space on this list, but at least now no one else
will have to reply to it, I think I have said enough about it.

Jim