Re: Problem in Win32api.c

I really doubt it is.. Why not check? Hmm... CVS latest update 5 weeks
ago... License in headers... Seems like the one before that was 10 months
ago... So... I don't think so... To bad, I want this extension... It's sooo
cool...

--
// DvDmanDT
MSN: dvdmandt@hotmail.com
"Stefan Martin" <foxkill@gmx.de> skrev i meddelandet
20030917125950.67232.qmail@pb1.pair.com">news:20030917125950.67232.qmail@pb1.pair.com...
> Hi Fabian,
>
> > In (win32, invokefunction) following variables are declared:
> > void *w32api_return_buffer = NULL;
> > int w32api_return_buffer_size = 0;
> > zval **func_arguments = NULL;
> >
> > func_arguments gets later filled with
> > if(zend_get_parameters_array_ex(argc, &func_arguments) == FAILURE)
>
> > But this only works if there are not more than one arguments.
> > If there are two or more the values get filled in
> > w32api_return_buffer_size (second) and w32api_return_buffer (third)
etc...