free windows editor with ftp?

Any recommendations for a free windows editor suitable for PHP that has FTP
built-in?

Also, recommendations for a decent free editor without FTP would be
welcomed. I am making recommendations to my students who are learning
PHP/MySQL and for whom Emacs is a bit much to ask :) Integrated FTP would
be useful, but not necessary...