>From there on you should be able to find any thing you
might need in order to connect to MS SQL server.

-----Original Message-----
From: BhongOng
To: php-windows@lists.php.net
Sent: 28-8-03 15:09
Subject: [PHP-WIN] MS SQL questions

Hi,

I'm using MSSQL for my database application and not yet
ready to transfer my data to MySQL because of the file limit.
We have a very huge database.

MS SQL 7
Windows2000 Adv. Server
IIS 5
PHP 4.3.0
MySQL with MyODBC
Visual Basic & MS Access as client

We are developing a web application to access our data from
MS SQL.. what are the softwares or driver do we need?

Can somebody give me some code samples? I tried to use
mssql_connect() syntax but it returns some error..

Thanks.

Calixto Ong II