[PHP-WIN] MS SQL questions

Hi,

I'm using MSSQL for my database application and not yet
ready to transfer my data to MySQL because of the file limit.
We have a very huge database.

MS SQL 7
Windows2000 Adv. Server
IIS 5
PHP 4.3.0
MySQL with MyODBC
Visual Basic & MS Access as client

We are developing a web application to access our data from
MS SQL.. what are the softwares or driver do we need?

Can somebody give me some code samples? I tried to use
mssql_connect() syntax but it returns some error..

Thanks.

Calixto Ong II