From: Sven Schnitzke [mailto:Sven.Schnitzke@t-online.de]
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2003 2:33 AM
To: Gerardo Rojas
Subject: AW: [PHP-WIN] End of Page characters

Hi,
To be precise: in MS Winword
- \n (ASCII 010) is an unprintable character with no special meaning.
- ASCII 011 makes up a forced newline within a paragraph
- \r (ASCII 013) makes up a paragraph break
- ASCII 014 makes up a page break

Verify by entering these holding down ALT and entering all three digits
of the ASCII code _using the numeric keypad_.
Set extras->options->display (section unprintable characters)->all to show.

Raw textfiles holding these special chars _should_ keep the meaning
through conversion. Did it in the past versions anyway, but didn't use it
for
quite a while now.

Would you mind letting me know if it still works?

--
Sven

Break in MS Word?  I know that "\r\n" make a line break and carriage
return.  Is there anything for Page Break?