RE: [PHP-WIN] please help with table again (Best book)

"PHP and MySQL Web Development" by Luke Welling and Laura Thomson

I read only 250 of this book but it gave me marvelous introduction to PHP
and MySQL. After reading those pages I started doing some eproject and now I
feel very comfortable with PHP.

Btw, I knew some Pascal and C++ already and that helped a lot as I was
familiar with basic programming concepts.