From: Dean Hayes [mailto:wizard_guy@hotmail.com]
Sent: den 25 augusti 2003 09:23
To: php-windows@lists.php.net
Subject: [PHP-WIN] Session Vars

Hey,

I have a script that needs to save the session id and username but when
use the following code it will not save anything to the session file,
can
anyone help out here? The same script use to work when i ran it under
Win 98
and Mandrake Linux but since i have installed WinXP it stops working

<?Php

	session_start();
		session_register('id');
			$id = $PHPSESSID;

		session_register('user_username');
			$user_username = $form_username;

		session_register('user_pass');
			$user_pass = $form_pass;

?>

Thanks

Dean "The Insane Guy" Hayes
Mystical Web Designs
http://www.mystical-sector.com

<-- I design and i redesign but still i never designed true beauty like
you
-->