[PHP-WIN] Session Vars

Hey,

I have a script that needs to save the session id and username but when i use the following code it will not save anything to the session file, can anyone help out here? The same script use to work when i ran it under Win 98 and Mandrake Linux but since i have installed WinXP it stops working

<?Php

	session_start();
		session_register('id');
			$id = $PHPSESSID;

		session_register('user_username');
			$user_username = $form_username;

		session_register('user_pass');
			$user_pass = $form_pass;

?>

Thanks

Dean "The Insane Guy" Hayes
Mystical Web Designs
http://www.mystical-sector.com

<-- I design and i redesign but still i never designed true beauty like you -->