[PHP-WIN] [PHP] Time formatting from int (seconds)

Hi all,

Quick question about the best (and easiest) way to
format a display string into the HH:MM:SS format from
an integer var.

Is there a PHP function that will provide this? I've
looked at the various functions and all are used for
taking a date/time as use. Or is there a function
someone has written and would like to share it?

In my case I have the result of a subtraction of two
date in which seconds are returned as in 980 seconds,
576 seconds etc. To make this readable to the user of
the web page and so they do not need to mentally
calculate the HHMMSS.

Any ideas?

Paul