Re: [PHP-WIN] installation problem in win98 system

You need to add the following lines to the apache httpd file make sure you have set the dir that you have php in and not just add what is here.. also i noticed under Win98 SE i needed to add the 2 files into the system and system32 folder for php to work with out crashing my system you might want to try this as well.....
to run as a module in apache

LoadModule php4_module c:/php/sapi/php4apache.dll
AddModule mod_php4.c
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

or to run as cgi use

ScriptAlias /php/ "c:/php/"
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
Action application/x-httpd-php "/php/php.exe"

Before installing as CGI read the docs on

your best bet is it install as a module it is the way most people use php

Dean "The Insane Guy" Hayes
Mystical Web Designs
http://www.mystical-sector.com

<-- I design and i redesign but still i never designed true beauty like you -->