Wine Libs Missing

Hi,

I have just installed "apt-get install wine" on ubuntu 11.10 when I start q4wine it asks for 4 default wine paths. The first 3 are autocompleted but wine libs is empty I tried looking in /usr/libs for wine but it is not there.
Could someone please advise me what I have missed and what I need to do to get wine and q4wine working, please.

Thanks and kind regards,
jB