Re: UpToDate Portable

On 9/18/11 1:43 PM, andreea_s wrote:
Unfortunately nothing happens :(. I tried to run it in the terminal to see if it tells me what's wrong, but without any hope.
I wonder if there is anybody who uses UpToDate Portable in linux... all I've read about was on normal application (with installation).

If you are talking about the clinical application, there is an applications database web page for it:

http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=9260

It is rated Gold/Silver/Garbage depending on the version you are running.

James