Re: Regression help

On 8/17/11 5:13 PM, oiaohm wrote:
jwong I am sorry the odd of this being a regression is low.  I suspect something is wrong with your system or build.
oiaohm:

JWONG needs to set his PATH to include where Freetype is installed. MacPorts should do this.

Also the path to the X11 libraries needs to be added to an environment variable called DYLD_FALLBACK_LIBRARY_PATH. I don't know and cannot determine from the posting which X11 (Apple's or XQuartz ) and which version of MacOSX is being used, so the answer for this is pending a reply with this.

James