Re: rome directx?

thanks jjmckenzie for taking time to respond. what I did now is installing direct x via wineprefix. Thanks for the suggestion, but so far no succes.

also I checked the link you gave me n the applications Database (actually I had looked there before) but I can't find the entry on directx. can you please specify where to look?