Re: Profili Pro software needs mdb file?

I don't have a dual boot computer. It is Ubuntu only. The file is located "I'm guessing" in the fake windows path created by wine.  I didn't install or copy the file to the location, I just looked to see if a file was where the error said it had the problem at.  Hope this helps.