Re: Wine registration email - system failure

On 07/26/2011 09:53 AM, Ace... wrote:
1. Do we now think that, in fact, WineHQ is NOT a major source of spam?

I wasn't following this and don't know if it is helpful to chime in, but in case it is: the -only- spam I get is from the Wine email list/forum. Fairly often the real posts seem fewer than the spam ones on any given day. It is annoying, but I find the list useful and educational as I try to learn how to fix things and try to help others so the spam is just part of the price of having the list available.