Re: cannot activate Partsmart

No, I don't know where they are, but RegShot and WhatChanged should be able to help you find them. Follow my link ;)

Remember, activation can be stored not only in traditional files, but also in the registry. So you have to worry about both files and registry keys. Maybe this particular program only stores activation in (non-registry) files. Maybe only in the registry. Maybe both.

Cheers,
Jake