Re: Wine + PowerBuilder + Sybase ODBC

I'm really, really happy that it worked! That's great!  :D
But if you want to take it to the next level, the next thing is to figure out what is different between the working and non-working prefixes and make an AppDB entry saying how to make it go.
I don't know if you want to go there or not, but that's the next step, and it would help other people trying to get PowerBuilder to work in WINE.

Cheers,
Jake