Re: After compiling Wine which files can I delete safely?

On 5/28/11 9:01 PM, DL wrote:
With respect to tracking down a regression, you are better off doing this:

http://wiki.winehq.org/RegressionTesting

However, it will waste a lot of disk space as well. Is it a laptop? If not, I'd just get an extra HDD if you're running out of space so easily.
Why are you saying 'waste space'. Git takes up less space, much so, if you run builds based on wine versions. I deleted gigabytes of files off of my system when I consolidated.

Regression testing is much faster than running version builds, IF you know which version the program worked in and the one that it did not.

James McKenzie