Re: Weird problem with WINE

It's not only WINE, but only when I play WINE games in full screen it'll do this. It's also anything I play in fullscreen. Only way to fix it is by restarting it. I recorded a little bit so you can see. Here is the YouTube video. Recorded with my phone. I think that screen capture programs won't capture the flickering

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjwgbjhyWT8