ProgeCAD 2010 Pro Layer control drop down trouble

I have the problem where once a drawing has a lot of layers on it, the layer control dropdown at the top left of the screen starts to open upwards and therefore goes off the screen.

It only happens once you have enough layers in the drawing that the dropdown requires a side scroll bar (as far as I can tell).

I'm using Ubuntu 10.10 and wine 1.3.20