Re: Not able to Run .exe file returning error

ERP client Software is called ezbiz,im pretty much new to this wine so not sure where to put question.If you can guide me it will be highly helpful..

I need to ask some specific question in detail.

1)Are u saying me to query in appDB?
2)I have a ERP server running in windows XP, but many of my client machines are Ubuntu & Fedora so that trying to run ERP Client on Linux.
3)Now how to proceed further?

Thankx
NitheeN