Re: Error when launching Windows app

Hi Thanks for your reply

After hours of searching I managed to figure out to try through terminal, this managed to launch the application.

However this is not ideal as I cannot ask my users to do this every time the need to run a windows app.

The app in question is a program written internally, its pretty basic, doesn't need a database connection and has no windows dependencies, as far as we know.

Also, I noticed that if I right click on the app and select "launch with wine" option its also does not work, however no error message pops up that time.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.