Re: Winetricks list comes up blank OSX Snow Leopard

So i removed all the winetricks files I could find on the mac, and tried to reinstall using recommended method (and chaning wget for curl) and now it's saying that it can't find a winetricks directory to copy to /usr/bin. What should I do in this situation? I have no idea where it is installing to now!