Re: Mouse changes

Well, bad news. Neither the mousewarp settings or the new mouse capture setting in any combination do anything to alleviate the problem.

Buttons are supposed to highlight when being hovered over, but they rarely do. I find if I click multiple times, it will eventually stick. Mouselook aka mouse targeting also doesn't work.

I think I will be filing a bug.