Re: Child window error in Stone's summasummarum

All right!

Here's what to do when having problems with those Child windows in Wine:

In your home folder press Ctrl+h to unhide hidden files and directories
Enter folder .wine
open the file user.reg with any text editor
find the section with the window settings which is appropiate - in my case Summasummarum - Kontokort
Erase the section - if you are scared just cut and paste it in an empty file
Save changes and restart the Windows program, Summasummarum in my case.
Voila Window settings are reset.